INFORMATION and PRICING
Spectators are FREE for all events! Bring the family and enjoy the show!
No registration necessary… just show up!
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION UPDATE POSTED FRIDAY, APRIL 29, 2023
Our registration support, Motosho has just advised us that they will discontinue operation tomorrow, Saturday, April 30th. If you have already registered via Motosho, we have your registration details.
We are working on revising the registration process and it should be available shortly. Prices will remain the same.
Please disregard the registration and payment information below.
LINK TO REGISTER CAR(S), ORDER SWAP MEET SPACE and/or T-Shirts or Grill Medallions
There is no on-site registration. ALL registration is done online via Motosho. Registration and payment must be completed by July 31. See details below. Use the following link to reach the registration page on Motosho.
- + PAYMENT BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: Registration and payment can be made at Motosho (see link above) through July 31 by debit or credit card via PayPal. You DO NOT need a PayPal account to make a debit or credit card payment, although you will be doing so via their secure payment app. NOTE: Bring a copy of your registration confirmation to the event.
- + PAYMENT BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER. You can pay by mailing a check or money order. If paying via check or money order, you must register at Motosho (see link above) by June 15th and your payment must be received no later than 15 days from the placement of your order or your order will be canceled. IMPORTANT: include a copy of your registration confirmation with your payment. Also bring a copy to the event. Make payment to Boss Nationals and mail (along with a copy of your registration confirmation) asap so it will be received within 15 days. Mail to:
C/O Rick Ybarra
PO Box 2064
Davenport, IA 52809
- + There are no refunds. All payments for car registration, swap meet, T-shirts and grill medallions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- + We are not responsible for acts of God, natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil disorder, acts or threats of terrorism.
- +All swap meet spaces, both Indoors and Outdoors, must be setup by 6pm, Wednesday, August 23. NO EXCEPTIONS
- +All cars, both Indoors and Outdoors, must be setup by 9pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS
- +All Indoor cars CAN NOT BE MOVED FOR 3 DAYS UNLESS AN EMERGENCY AND MUST:
- 1) have the battery disconnected in show mode
- 2) have a minimum of one fully functional fire extinguisher with the car
- 3) have a maximum of 1/8th of a tank of fuel per City of Eeast Moline Fire Code
Judged cars: Registration fees for Judged cars are as follows and include Indoor display space and a free t-shirt. REMINDER: Cars must be setup by 9pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS. For additional judging information including classes/categories, schedule, and awards granted, use the following link to the Judging page.
- + Trailered Concours Boss 302, 351 & 429 cars: $275 per car
- + Driven Concours Boss 302, 351 & 429 cars: $275 per car
Non-judged, INDOOR car display space: $100.00 per car (140 car limit). REMINDER: Cars must be setup by 9pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Non-judged, OUTDOOR display space: $50.00 per car. REMINDER: Cars must be setup by 9pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Special Recognition Certificates: Cars eligible for the following Special Recognition Certificates, will be provided INDOOR display space at $100.00 per car and a free T shirt. REMINDER: Cars must be setup by 9pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS. Special Recognition Certificates are available for:
- + Original owners and their cars – Multiple certificates available
- + Survivor, unrestored original Boss cars – Multiple certificates available
- + Special purpose/unique Boss cars and their history – Multiple certificates available
Indoor swap meet space (20 spaces available): $100 per 8ft x 20ft space. Limit 2 spaces per vendor. REMINDER: Your space(s) must be setup by 6pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Outdoor swap meet space: $50.00 per 8ft x 20ft space. REMINDER:Your space(s) must be setup by 6pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
T-SHIRT AND GRILL MEDALLION SOUVENIRS
Order your desired souvenir(s) online at Motosho. Pickup them up at the event.
+ T-Shirts: $37.50 each
- + Grill Medallions: $75.00
REMINDER: NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION. ALL registration and orders are done online via Motosho.
Use the following link to reach the Motosho registration page.
Beginning January 2, 2023, registration packets will be mailed within 2 weeks of registration.
Boss Nationals 2023 is organized and hosted by a small group of Boss owners and enthusiasts who are excited to recognize unique Ford and Mercury automotive history. This is not a MCA sanctioned event.