Spectators are FREE for all events! Bring the family and enjoy the show!
No registration necessary… just show up!
Important Registration Update Posted Friday, April 29, 2023 Our registration support, Motosho has just advised us that they will discontinue operation tomorrow, Saturday, April 30th. If you have already registered via Motosho, we have your registration details.
Our new registration form is available.
Please use THIS Link to Register INDOOR Cars, Order Swap Meet Space, and/or T-Shirts or Grill Medallions
Reminder: We are now showcasing all 1961-1973 Ford and Mercury high performance cars in outside, non-judged outdoor display. No online registration required. Just show up anytime, register at the show office for 1, 2, or 3 days and pay $50. Come and go as you please.
There is no on-site registration EXCEPT FOR outside, non-judged Outdoor display cars. In this case no online registration is required. Just show up anytime, register at the show office for 1, 2, or 3 days and pay $50. Come and go as you please.
Online registration and payment must be completed by August 11th.
See details below.
+ PAYMENT BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: Use the link above for registration and payment through August 11th using a debit or credit card. Bring a copy of your registration confirmation to the event.
+ PAYMENT BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER. You can pay by mailing a check or money order. If paying via check or money order, you must register (see link above) by August 7th and your payment must be received no later than August 15th or your order will be canceled.
- IMPORTANT: include a copy of your registration confirmation with your payment. Also bring a copy to the event. Make payment to Boss Nationals and mail (along with a copy of your registration confirmation) asap so it will be received by August 15th. Mail to:
C/O Rick Ybarra
PO Box 2064
Davenport, IA 52809
- + There are no refunds. All payments for car registration, swap meet, T-shirts and grill medallions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- + We are not responsible for acts of God, natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil disorder, acts or threats of terrorism.
- +All Outdoor cars can come and go as you please.
- +All swap meet spaces, both Indoors and Outdoors must be setup by 6pm, Wednesday, August 23. NO EXCEPTIONS
- +All Indoor cars must be setup by 9pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS
- +All Indoor cars CAN NOT BE MOVED FOR 3 DAYS UNLESS AN EMERGENCY AND MUST:
- 1) have the battery disconnected in show mode
- 2) have a minimum of one fully functional fire extinguisher with the car
- 3) have a maximum of 1/8th of a tank of fuel per City of Eeast Moline Fire Code
Judged cars: Registration fees for Judged cars are as follows and include Indoor display space and a free t-shirt. REMINDER: Cars must be setup by 9pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS. For additional judging information including classes/categories, schedule, and awards granted, use the following link to the Judging page.
- + Trailered Concours Boss 302, 351 & 429 cars: $275 per car
- + Driven Concours Boss 302, 351 & 429 cars: $275 per car
Non-judged, INDOOR car display space: $100.00 per car (140 car limit). REMINDER: Cars must be setup by 9pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Non-judged, OUTDOOR display space: $50.00 per car. In this case no online registration is required. Just show up anytime, register at the show office for 1, 2, or 3 days and pay $50. Come and go as you please.
Special Recognition Certificates: Cars eligible for the following Special Recognition Certificates, will be provided INDOOR display space at $100.00 per car and a free T shirt. REMINDER: Cars must be setup by 9pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS. Special Recognition Certificates are available for:
- + Original owners and their cars – Multiple certificates available
- + Survivor, unrestored original Boss cars – Multiple certificates available
- + Special purpose/unique Boss cars and their history – Multiple certificates available
Indoor swap meet space (20 spaces available): $100 per 8ft x 20ft space. Limit 2 spaces per vendor. REMINDER: Your space(s) must be setup by 6pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Outdoor swap meet space: $50.00 per 8ft x 20ft space. REMINDER:Your space(s) must be setup by 6pm Wednesday, August 23th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
T-SHIRT AND GRILL MEDALLION SOUVENIRS
Order your desired souvenir(s) online at. Pickup them up at the event.
+ T-Shirts: $37.50 each
- + Grill Medallions: $75.00
Beginning January 2, 2023, registration packets will be mailed within 2 weeks of registration.
Boss Nationals 2023 is organized and hosted by a small group of Boss owners and enthusiasts who are excited to recognize unique Ford and Mercury automotive history. This is not a MCA sanctioned event.